In order to create a ticketed event please do the following:
- Login to the CoderDojo website.
- Once logged in, click the "My Dojos" button in the drop-down menu under your name.
- You will see a list of your Dojos. Click on the Dojo you want to create an event for to expand it.
- On the right hand side of the expanded Dojo listing click on the "Create Event" button.
- On the following screen you will be presented with a form to create an event for your Dojo, or duplicate an existing event. You can create either a one-off or a term event, which repeats every week or every two weeks for a fixed term.
- You can then create different tickets for sessions, like "Scratch" or "Websites" that you might have at your Dojo and choose how many of each ticket to make available for different types of attendees, like young people, Mentors or Parents.