The Dojo listing is the page on the community platform showing information about a particular Dojo, such as
- how often the Dojo runs
- the days and times
- the location
- contact information
- additional notes
The Champion of a Dojo can update this page by doing the following:
- Login to the CoderDojo website.
- Once logged in, click the "My Dojos" button in the drop-down menu under your name.
- You will see a list of your Dojos. Click on the Dojo you want to edit to expand it.
- Click the "Edit" button in the bottom right hand corner on the Dojo
- Make any changes that you need to, and then click the "Save" icon that appears to the right.
- To see what the listing page looks like, click on the "View" button next to the "Edit" button for the Dojo on the "My Dojos" page.